Hello Citizens of the Free world.
On November 15, 2011, the NYPD surrounded the Zuccotti Park and poceeded to forcefully dismantle the Occupy Wall Street encampment. As part of this effort, the authorities made all media leave the scene and the only images of what happened came from one live streamer who stayed in the center of the park until his arrest, and one other citizen journalist who kept filming on his camera and managed to somehow smuggle the footage out of the arrest zone. Today We release a trove of video shot by NYPD itself - from 14 different angles including survellience cameras.
While it is clear that a lot of this police footage is incomplete and has been edited , some may say even tampered with, to remove the most damning incidents (sometimes in very obvious edits) there is still enough material to paint the picture of what really happened in Zuccotti park once the media cameras had left.
We the Anonymous Police are placing this information in the public domain for the people to use it to identify offending officers and explore the inconsistencies between the official narrative and reality.Also, YaBasta500 has posted a short compilation (shown below) from the 60 hours, with links as follows:
Anonymous Leak Info:
TORRENT [11GBs, 60hrs, 14-cameras]:
NYPD Taru Zuccotti Raid Footage
From the Paste Bin link:
- "Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost."
- Thomas Jefferson
- Citizens of The internet.
- Have you ever been filmed by the police and wondered what their footage looked like?
- Well you're in luck!
- Because today we release to you a cache of hours Zuccotti park raid footage. Brought to you by the N.Y.P.D. TARU!
- As many of you know, the N.Y.P.D denied freedom of press the night of the Zuccotti raid by kicking out the media and keeping them two blocks away.
- They also detained and arressted several journalists.
- Much of the video being released is edited by the NYPD, and at times the edits are quite blatant, probably trying to cover up their brutality.
- Actually, no probably about it, they are covering up their attrocities committed November 15th in Zuccotti park.
- As it is clear the film is edited in a byast prospective.
- Citizens of the internet, we ask you to download and share this mini-archive.
- Bearing in mind that the police now use video surveillance all over the country at peacefull protests, and whereever else they want because they are not being held accountable.
- The totality of this mini-archive brings home the reality of the amount of surveillance US citizens are subjected to as they exercise their political rights, and this isnt even close to the amount of footage they have taken.
- But surveillance cuts both ways... It can also be used to make the authoroties accountable for their actions.
- As you watch the videos in this archive...
- We Ask you to take down the badge numbers of those that committed crimes against the peacefull occupation protest.
- If the badge is unclear, that nifty number on their storm trooper helmets is the badge number.
- Report and makes complaints how you see fit.
- We ask you to keep an eye out for glitches in tape, timestamp changes, or other things that just are not quite right with the film.
- Make Note Of Them
- We ask you seek the truth.
- We Ask that you demand for the unedited versions of the tapes.
- We ask fellow netzens, that you seek the evidence that proves OWS was in violation of the The Handschu agreement,
- Which was won in a class action lawsuit against the NYPD as a result of their inability to uphold constitutional rights.
- We ask you to demand they prove that they had lawful use to use the TARU.
- Share these clips with the world. Let them see how the United States "Respects" it's citizens First Admendment Right to Peaceful Assembly.
- Most people don't relize, most of the "laws" and "rules" that the OWS Encampment "broke", were designed specifically to be against the movement, after the movement began.
- This is something that is happening coast to coast, sea to sea.
- Dictators in other countries have been known to drive street sweepers up and down roads, often for days at a time when they knew a protest
- is supposed to be taking place there.
- Sound familiar?
- The tactics are the same, the methods are the same, the power, is the same.
- We ask the people to stand in solidarity with your brothers and sisters around the world.
- For our struggle is the same.
- The struggle for equality, justice, peace and freedom.
- Your secrets keep me peaceful.
- Your lies keep me safe.
- You are satisfied with my ignorance, and you are in control.
- But we are aware.
- We are Anonymous
- We do not forgive And we do not...Forget.
- Temporary torrent file located at:
- TORRENT MAGNET
- VIDEO STILLS: